Terms and Conditions of Use
General Terms and Conditions
Zeida Lane Associates Limited reserve the right to change or amend these terms and conditions without notice. These terms and conditions are effective from 1st November 2011.
The term ‘Zeida Lane’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website (Zeida Lane Associates Limited) whose registered office is 11 Willoughby Crescent, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN22 8RA. Our company registration number is 7407088 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- .We also use “cookies” to collect information and improve our Services. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your Device. We may use “persistent cookies” to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Service. We may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Service. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of the Service.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Zeida Lane and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of [business name]. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, [business name] takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Zeida Lane Associates Ltd - © Zeida Lane Associates Ltd 2011. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- you many download any resources supplied for you own, personal, none-commercial use
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Use of the Training Hub, Forum and Chat facilities
Use of the Training Hub, Forum and Chat facilities of Zeida Lane Associates Ltd is permitted and encouraged by authorised individuals where such use supports the goals and objectives of training.
However, Zeida Lane Associates has a policy for the use whereby you must ensure that you:
- comply with current legislation
- use the service in an acceptable way
- do not create unnecessary risk to the company or other users by your misuse of the service
- by using this service you except full responsibility and liability for your contributions and agree that Zeida Lane Associates limited can not and will not be held accountable or liable for any harm or damages, whether actual or possible, resulting directly or indirectly, from the content you supply.
In particular the following is deemed unacceptable use or behaviour:
- uploading and sharing obscene, hateful, pornographic or otherwise illegal material
- using the service to perpetrate any form of fraud, or software, film or music piracy
- using the service to send offensive or harassing material to other users
- uploading commercial software or any copyrighted materials belonging to third parties, unless this upload is covered or permitted under a commercial agreement or other such licence
- hacking into unauthorised areas
- publishing defamatory and/or knowingly false material about Zeida Lane, other users and/or our customers on social networking sites, ‘blogs’ (online journals), ‘wikis’ and any online publishing format
- revealing confidential information about Zeida Lane or individuals without consent in a personal online posting, upload or transmission - including financial information and information relating to our customers, courses, policies, staff and/or personal discussions with our staff or associates.
- undertaking deliberate activities that waste staff effort or networked resources
- introducing any form of malicious software into the service
Company-owned information held on third-party websites
If you produce, collect and/or process information in the course of your use of our services, the information remains the property of Zeida Lane. This includes such information stored on third-party websites such as webmail service providers and social networking sites, such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
Where it is believed that any user has failed to comply with this policy, they will face certain penalties. If the user is found to have breached the policy, they will face a penalty ranging from a warning to suspension or ban. The actual penalty applied will depend on factors such as the seriousness of the breach and the users's record. You may appeal any decisions made in writing to a Company Director. Please write to Zeida Lane Associates Limited, 11 Willoughby Crescent, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN22 8RA.
If you or your organisation have paid for a training course or any of our services and resources Zeida Lane Associates Limited reserve the right to refuse a request for refunded of the fees paid, in full or in part, in the event that a individual is suspended or banned from the site or services.
All users of The Hub and our online resources who have been granted the right to access and use the services are required to accept of this policy. By logging in to the site you agree to comply with this policy in full.